Tuesday 21 February 2012

I Digress...


Yet another classic example of Haydn not taking me seriously.   

It has happened so many times but still he has not learned.  When I had the kidney stone, (a pain I might add, that is likened to childbirth), he complained because I wanted to go to the hospital at 5am and Meg was still sleeping.  He asked me to wait until she woke up.  Eventually I managed to get it into his thick skull that this was killing me!!!  So we woke Meg and dropped her at my folks and went to the hospital.  

While the doctors were examining me, he called my mother, from the other side of the curtain and said, “I am sure she is just constipated, or something!”  Yes, you heard right "constipated"  because that would really make me feel like I am dying!  Not only did I have several Kidney Stones, but they were so big that they had to be surgically removed.

Sometimes I wonder how I have managed to put up with him for so long.  I must really, really love him.  The bible does say that “love is patient” after all, ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment